Get up and running fast! This can either be a new website from scratch or moving an existing website to a new WordPress installation.
- Initial discussion(s) about your business and the objectives of your website.
- Register your chosen domain name e.g. mysite.com
- Set up email e.g. [email protected] to forward to your personal email.
- Set up web hosting with a trusted provider.
- Install WordPress on your hosting.
- Install WordPress chosen theme* on the Genesis Framework.
- Install “essential” WordPress plugins.
- Create website
- Create up to 12 pages e.g. Home, About, Contact, Blog, etc.
- Create one “Contact” form.
- Create links to up to 4 social media accounts.
- Provide 2 hours “handover” training.
What’s NOT included:
- Cost of domain name registration
- Hosting costs
- Theme customisation beyond initial set up.
- Cost of “stock” images (if needed).
What you need to provide:
- Choice of theme.
- Images: good quality images in .jpg format or .png for logos.
- Domain: your choice of domain name.
WordPress Theme Choice
The theme you choose must be a Genesis “child” theme. There’s a great choice here: https://my.studiopress.com/themes/.
Bookings / Reservations System – Perfect for ski instructors or chalet owners.
E-Commerce – Sell your products online